Chocolates, what a sweet treat.
If you don’t like chocolates you might as well call your doctor because there is something seriously wrong with you. Practically everywhere you go, you could buy these happiness in a bar—convenience stores, groceries, even in pharmacies—that’s how popular they are.
I bet most of us could name a hundred different chocolate variations, aren’t we just sick of the same old commercially available treats? I am and thankfully, after a really bum weekend I came across an episode of Nigella’s Kitchen on TLC. She had this really interesting recipe so I was inspired to do my own version.
If you love making new things and cooking but don’t have much time to do so, Salted Dark Chocolate and Orange with Nuts Bar is definitely a must try. For sure your sweet (and salty) tooth will thank you, big time.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Preparation Time: 10-20 minutes
200 grams Dark Chocolate Bars
1 Butterfinger Chocolate Bar (or any other, for added texture)
1 tablespoon Butter
2 cups Salted Nuts
1/2 cup dehydrated oranges
1. Melt butter on pan under low fire.
2. Toss in dark chocolate bars while stirring continuously.
3. Crush Butterfinger then fold it in together with the salted nuts and dehydrated oranges into the mixture.
4. Pour the mix into a baking pan lined with aluminum foil then let it cool in the fridge.
5. Cut into fun sizes and enjoy! 🙂