This is actually my first time to make a marinara pasta. I’ve tasted a couple from different Italian restaurants and I told myself “Why not try making my own?” So I did try making one basing on memory of the flavors from the ones I’ve tasted.
It turned out quite good! I hope you could try this and comment me on what to improve
x, Gaby 🙂
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 piece Chicken breast fillet
250 grams spaghetti
6 pieces boiled ripe tomatoes
Rosemary, Coriander and Basil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Romano cheese
Onion and garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add salt, pepper and rosemary on chicken breast. Steam, flake then set aside. Keep the chicken stock for the sauce.
2. Prepare the spaghetti then set aside.
3. Squeeze the juices out from the boiled tomatoes.
1. Grease the saucepan with a tablespoon of butter. Saute garlice and onion.
2. Once golden brown, pour in a cup of chicken stock and the squeezed tomatoes. Constantly stir, keep the fire low so the flavors will slowly infuse with each other.
3. Toss in steamed chicken flakes, parmesan, romano and chopped basil, rosemary and coriander. Bring to boil while stirring.