As obvious as it may seem, my two favorite things to cook are: 1. Chicken and 2. Roast. The reason is pretty simple! I’s because it looks fancy but very easy and cheap!
Believe me I’ve roasted so many chickens and a lot of them were a major fiasco. Today was an exception though, because for the first time in forever I made a perfect roast! (at least perfect for me haha)
x, Gaby 🙂
1 piece Chicken Thigh
Salt and Pepper
1. Add salt, pepper and rosemary on chicken thigh. Marinade for 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat the roaster under low fire to ensure slow and steady heating.
3. Grease the pan with a few drops of oil then place the chicken in.
4. Don’t open the roaster! (Be patient because it pays 😉 )
5. Wait for about 30-45 minutes then serve.